Renewals and Subscriptions Specialist EMEA
About the job
London, UK (hybrid) Full-time
Macrium Software protects the most valuable asset in the world - data. We’re laser-focused on providing the most reliable and effective data backup and recovery solutions possible. We’re dedicated to creating dependable software, providing quality service, and maintaining superior relationships with our customers and partners. Since our founding in 2006, millions of people across the world have chosen us, and you’ll find our easy-to-use solutions in homes, small businesses, public sector networks, and multinational companies. We are proudly headquartered in Manchester, with offices in London, and Denver, Colorado.
Macrium Software is at an exciting stage in its growth journey and we are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to help us move to the next stage. We’re all about finding the right person for the right position, both technically and culturally.
The Renewals and Subscriptions Specialist is responsible for owning, running, and closing a high volume of renewal and subscription business. Working in conjunction with the sales channel team and channel partners, the Renewal and Subscription Specialist is responsible for contacting existing Macrium clients, creating and coordinating support renewal and product subscription quotes via channel partners and/or direct, assisting with other licensing and administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a SaaS sales environment. They will be very familiar with CRM systems and the customer retention role, including data segmentation and campaign automation.
- Build, manage, and increase annual support renewal and product subscription pipeline and revenue within assigned territory
- Email communication and coordination of the support renewal and product subscription process through channel partners and/or direct
- Quotes creation, pricing and licensing co-term and adjustment
- CRM systems management to ensure pricing, products and customer details are accurate
- Phone based sales and renewal/subscription deal management as required
- CRM systems administration
- Support and product subscription renewals sales forecasting to management
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience working in Renewals, Customer retention or Purchasing is required
- CRM systems knowledge and capabilities
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be very proficient in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must be self-motivated and experienced in working in small teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Other European languages would be very useful but not essential
- Team leadership for future role expansion
- More about our benefits
- Non-contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory Life Assurance Scheme
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus 8 public holidays
Perks of working for us
- Breakfast Fridays
- Sales target gifts
- Funded training and development
- Flexible, hybrid working arrangements
- Extensive employee wellbeing initiatives