Terms and Privacy Statement
All purchases of Macrium Reflect software are subject to a 30-day, no question, money-back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and your request will be dealt with promptly by our team.
Here are the basics:
- We may collect the following information: name and job title, email address, address and business name. We may also collect other information relevant to licensing, customer support, surveys and/or offers.
- We don’t sell data, and we aim to only contact you on matters relevant to our products and services
- We may provide your information to our approved reseller partners or distribution partners to enable them to complete any necessary transactions or function related to your purchase or trial.
- All data is backed up in a secure data centre in the EU.
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us by contacting email@example.com.
We may change this policy from time to time and updates will be added to this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering preference information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic so we can improve our website to meet customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please be aware this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links that easily enable you to visit external websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Any marketing email you receive from us will always include a link to easily unsubscribe from our marketing list.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using our self service form, by writing to us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
In connection with your right to manage your Personal Information you provide to us, you may access, update, change, correct or request deletion of your information provided by sending an email to email@example.com.