Are you looking for an alternative to Norton Ghost?
Ghost was developed by Binary Research, introduced in 1995 and was subsequently acquired by Symantec in 2000. It was also sold under the name Norton Ghost and it quickly became the go-to tool, to clone a system disk to a new device.
Despite being a very successful product, it failed to keep up with modern hardware features notably omitting support for EFI/GPT systems and it was ultimately discontinued in 2013.
Macrium Deployment Kit
The Macrium Deployment Kit includes many of the features required for deployment.
- Best in class imaging / cloning
- Modern hardware support + driver injection
- Rapid delta cloning to accelerate re-imaging of systems to a known state
- Installation free USB based tool to capture system images
- PXE bootable and scriptable PE 10 based restore environment
- Licensing model does not impose a limit of the number of deployments or targets
- Deployment orchestration (deploy to multiple machines with a single click) available soon
For further information please Contact us