Techie Tuesday: Reviewing your backup history
Macrium Reflect maintains an easy to access log of all types of backups and restores where you can review activities, purge the log files and view Windows VSS events.
- In the main task bar click Log.
- Clicking the Delete old logs icon will take you to the Log file purge settings, where you can select to remove old logs.
- Make selection and click OK.
- Select the activity you want to review.
- If the activity has a VSS log, select to view VSS events, if required by clicking the View window VSS events icon.
Macrium Reflect 7 will be released on 27th February 2017. Read more here.