Inside Sales Manager
About the job
Denver, CO. USA (hybrid), Full-time
Headquartered in the UK, Macrium Software is building its North American team right here in Denver Colorado. Our data back-up and disaster recovery solution, Macrium Reflect, has over 6 million users worldwide and a global distribution channel of 2,500 resellers.
We’re dedicated to creating dependable software, providing quality service, and maintaining superior relationships with our customers and partners. Since our founding in 2006, millions of people across the world have chosen us, and you’ll find our easy-to-use solutions in homes, small businesses, public sector networks, and multinational companies.
Macrium Software is at an exciting stage in its growth journey and we are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to help us move to the next stage. We’re all about finding the right person for the right position, both technically and culturally.
At Macrium Software, our Inside Sales Manager is often our customers’ first experience with our company. This position is vital to driving revenue by identifying inbound sales opportunities. Therefore, we are seeking a sales-minded candidate with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills that can convert a steady stream of inbound leads into sales. The ISM works closely with the North American Sales Manager & our Channel Sales team to manage their own sales pipeline. The company sells our software through a global network of Value-added Resellers and MSPs - so the ISM will quickly develop important relationships with our customers and partners.
The ideal candidate is sales and service minded with a proven history of related work experience or academic achievement. The ideal candidate can quickly learn technical concepts to answer technical questions about our product specific to each customer’s needs. Experience in enterprise IT sector is a major bonus as well as knowledge of the distribution and reseller models for software sales. Ideal candidate will be familiar with CRM systems and processes and hold a Bachelor's Degree, however we will consider a combination of academic and work-related experience also.
- Answer inbound customer inquiries via phone, email and web chat.
- Identify and respond to inbound sales opportunities.
- Manage leads and pipeline through our CRM.
- Partner with our channel partners to assist with deal management and pipeline support.
- Manage others within the Inside Sales team.
- Route service and support issues to the proper department or team.
- Coordinating and attend product demos with internal technical team and our sales partners.
- Assist Channel Account Manager by discerning partner needs & opportunities, utilizing Macrium resources, as necessary.
- Collaborate with the Denver team as we continually refine and develop our sales, channel and marketing strategies.
- KPIs include inbound sales revenue, service activity, deal creation
- Must be very proficient in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to understand and consult regarding technical products, environments & scenarios
- Strategic acumen with strong planning and execution skills
- Must be very organized and goal oriented
- Discerning sales ability to both open and win partner sales opportunities
- Self-starter and problem solver with strong relationship skills
- Confident presentation skills with ability to communicate with multiple departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM systems knowledge and capabilities are desirable
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility
- Able to develop new processes
- Team leadership for future role expansion
More about our benefits
- Competitive base salary + bonus opportunities
- Generous 401k employer non-match contribution
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 15 days PTO plus paid public holidays and jury duty
- Hybrid working environment
- Free company parking
Perks of working for us
- Collaborative company culture
- Swanky urban office space located in Ballpark neighborhood close to Coors Field and Rhino.
- Sales target gifts
- Funded training and development
- Extensive employee wellbeing initiatives
- Office is walking distance from great restaurants and shopping