Inside Sales Associate
About the job
Denver, CO. USA (hybrid) Full-time
Headquartered in the UK, Macrium Software is building its North American team right here in Denver Colorado. Our data back-up and disaster recovery solution, Macrium Reflect, has over 6 million users worldwide and a global distribution channel of 2,500 resellers.
We’re dedicated to creating dependable software, providing quality service, and maintaining superior relationships with our customers and partners. Since our founding in 2006, millions of people across the world have chosen us, and you’ll find our easy-to-use solutions in homes, small businesses, public sector networks, and multinational companies.
Macrium Software is at an exciting stage in its growth journey and we are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to help us move to the next stage. We’re all about finding the right person for the right position, both technically and culturally.
We need the skills of an Inside Sales Associate (ISA) to convert our stream of inbound leads and inquiries into sales. This position is critical to the successful growth of our sales revenue. By efficiently qualifying and allocating leads, the ISA will identify sales opportunities and work in conjunction with the US Channel Manager and partners to manage those opportunities through our distribution channel.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a dynamic sales environment and should be very familiar with CRM systems (we use Zoho). Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, although we’ll consider a combination of academic, leadership and work experience. They will have worked in technology sales teams previously with a demonstrable track record in delivering against targets for a region.
- Lead pre-qualification
- New partner follow-up / training
- Coordinating lead management through channel partners to sales
- CRM systems management for leads and sales opportunities
- Phone based sales and deal management as required
- Other duties as assigned
- An interest in technology and its application
- Proactive attitude to sales lead management and driving sales
- CRM systems knowledge and capabilities
- Organized and goal oriented
- Self-motivated and experienced working independently and in small teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated history of team leadership / initiative
More about our benefits
- Competitive base salary + bonus opportunities
- Generous 401k employer non-match contribution
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- and life insurance plans
- 15 days PTO plus paid public holidays and jury duty
- Hybrid working environment
- Free company parking
Perks of working for us
- Collaborative company culture
- Swanky urban office space located in Ballpark neighborhood close to Coors Field and Rhino.
- Sales target gifts
- Funded training and development
- Extensive employee wellbeing initiatives
- Office is walking distance from great restaurants and shopping