EMEA Channel Marketing Manager
About the job
Manchester, UK. Full-time
Macrium Software protects the most valuable asset in the world - data. We’re laser-focused on providing the most reliable and effective data backup and recovery solutions possible. We’re dedicated to creating dependable software, providing quality service, and maintaining superior relationships with our customers and partners. Since our founding in 2006, millions of people across the world have chosen us, and you’ll find our easy-to-use solutions in homes, small businesses, public sector networks, and multinational companies. We are proudly headquartered in Manchester, with offices in London, and Denver, Colorado.
Macrium Software is at an exciting stage in its growth journey and we are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to help us move to the next stage. We’re all about finding the right person for the right position, both technically and culturally. We'll look to you to build an engine of high-quality and impactful marketing strategies that drive meaningful engagement with our audience. You'll be encouraged to experiment, test new channels and initiatives, and iterate our approach. We are also currently hiring a Content Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Manager. The Marketing team will steadily grow through 2023.
About YouYou’ve worked in B2B and/or channel marketing, preferably in tech, and even more preferably in cybersecurity. You understand the complexities of the B2B buying process and the personas involved in decision making.
You’ve also worked with a geographically dispersed team, and can easily bounce between in-person and remote meetings. You’re results oriented yet creative, like to make data-informed decisions, but also not afraid to pick up the phone and connect with people in your network.
We’re also aware that Imposter Syndrome can get in the way of taking that next big step. If you don’t tick every single box but still feel like you’d be a great fit, please still apply!
On a regular basis, you’ll:
- Help us build, support, and grow Macrium’s channel network through our partner programs, enablement, and support
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to facilitate the growth of our EMEA partner base through marketing campaigns, events, and shows
- Develop, strategize, and deliver impactful marketing campaigns and events across sales regions with relevant strategic reseller partners, explore new and creative tactics, mediums, and venues inclusive of virtual and in-person experiences and other activities
- Work with our North American channel team to share ideas and wins, ensure time and energy is efficiently used, and keep Macrium in alignment globally
- Create and maintain partner onboarding journeys that educate new partners about Macrium’s products and values, while creating the collateral and tools they need to succeed
- Work with a remote design team to develop videos, presentations, PDFs, etc.
- Engage with distributors to manage inclusion in their programs and activities, driving awareness to new and existing partners
- Work closely with Sales to define and measure clear growth and success metrics
The successful candidate has:
- Earned a BA in Marketing, English, or Communications - or comparable experience
- 2 - 5 years channel marketing experience supporting account executives and sales leadership
- A portfolio of work of which they’re proud
- The ability to think both creatively and analytically, knowing how to best structure content for various technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong self-management skills, and the ability to prioritise multiple projects and stick to deadlines
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with a knack for taking the complex and making it easy to understand
- Fluent knowledge of funnel lead generation tactics and sources
- Ample self-motivation, as well as the ability to work autonomously for extended periods of time and communicate with remote management
- Experience in complex B2B software, digital security, or data protection.
- Marketing CRM experience, specifically Hubspot
- European language skills a plus
- Comfortable creating and recording audio/video content
- Intro Call (30 mins) This will focus on your motivations and interests, your journey to date and some of the experiences you’ve had, along with a chance to share more about Macrium and our Channel Marketing efforts so far.
- Marketing Interview (1 hour) During this stage, we’ll focus on your approach to designing and producing impactful campaigns, iterating your approach using success metrics, and how you like to work across teams. Prior to this stage, you’ll be given information that will be used on tasks we’ll work through together on the day. Please note, no extra work needs to be done beforehand.
- Team Interview (1 hour) - We also think it’s important you have a chance to meet your potential future teammates to get a better sense of your day-to-day life at Macrium.
- Non-contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory Life Assurance Scheme
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus 8 public holidays
- Remote and flexible working available
- Sales target gifts
- Funded training and development