Buying Guide for Macrium Reflect 7
Products and Editions
There are 4 major editions for sale:
- Macrium Reflect Home Edition
- Macrium Reflect Workstation
- Macrium Reflect Server
- Macrium Reflect Server Plus for SQL and Exchange
What edition should I buy?
If you are a home user with PCs to back up then you should buy Home Edition. If you are a business buyer and want to back up PCs then Workstation is the correct product. Server and Server Plus are for Windows server protection, and if needed full support for SQL and Exchange. Macrium Reflect will back up both physical and virtual machines.
Support Model and Service Levels
- For all new licenses and upgrades Free Standard Support and Maintenance is included for the first 12 months
- All customers with valid support will receive maintenance releases as they become available
- The Premium business support option is available as an upgrade product from our price list
- Support and Maintenance for Workstation, Server and Server Plus editions is renewable after 12 months
- Macrium Reflect Home Edition includes 12 months Essentials support. It is non-renewable
How is it Licensed?
The license for all but the Technicians License, is per installation. It is a perpetual license with the first year of Home Essentials (for Home users) or Support and Maintenance Subscription (for Business users) included. If used in a virtualized environment you will need a license for each virtual machine that is to be backed-up.
How is it installed?
If you already have version 6 then Macrium Reflect 7 is a hassle free in place update of version 6 and will pick up all your existing images and schedules.
Where can I get pricing?
Pricing is available via the purchasing wizard, or through a Macrium reseller. We have pricing available in GBP, USD and EUR only.
Macrium Software has a global network of Reseller Partners and consultants offering their services to our business customers. Our strategy is for all business customers to eventually buy through our two tier reseller/distribution network.
You can find a Distributor for your region here.
Macrium sales and channel contacts: