The support team at Macrium Software is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there. Are you up for the challenge?
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
- Experience of building, specifying and configuring PC hardware and Virtual Machine environments.
- A deep knowledge of storage devices, technologies and filesystems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Firm grasp of Windows systems.
- Previous experience of 1st and 2nd line customer support.
If you've got experience with structured testing methodologies, that's icing on the cake. We are also very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality technical support for our software product, Macrium Reflect. Monitoring, prioritizing and delegating up to 30 customer support cases a day and following each case through to resolution. You will deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base using on-line tools including our Support Forum, FogBugz and our web based knowledge base system.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps. Managing the support documentation.
Some technical skills that would be particularly useful:
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts.
- Experience with website development, HTML, ASP, C# and VBScript is a plus.
- Server configuration (IIS, active directory, Exchange etc).
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Back to all vacancies